A simple approach to a hassle free bookkeeping and reporting solution.
Are you struggling to find a simple and easy way of tracking and reporting on your business/project income and expenses? Are you using a Microsoft Excel cashbook, but have to keep opening new tabs for each month and, or business/project? Do you know how to create an analyzed cashbook in Excel, or are you simply lifting the formats of the manual analyzed cashbook and recreating the same in Excel? Is Analyzing data in your existing Excel cashbooks becoming “HELL”, needing several days to come up with a simple report that would have taken seconds?
We have developed this two-day course to equip participants with the best approaches to how they can create an Excel cashbook that serves more than simply giving you the available cash balance at a certain date. This simple approach effectively tracks and reports on your business/project incomes and expenses, enables you to generate various reports based on the data captured in the cashbook, and allows you to drill down to source data without additional effort.
For more details, contact us at;
Room 647 Equatorial Mall
Tel; +256 772 524288
This course is designed to build accountants awareness of the commonly utilized, yet powerful, functionality of Excel while revealing advanced capabilities that are seldom used. We have integrated basic and advanced Microsoft Excel features and customized the course content to accounting to ensure accountants get maximum benefit and be able to simplify their tasks as well as increase their productivity at work.
At DATAHOUSE Business Solutions we combine our unique competences in Accounting and Microsoft Excel to to develop tailored solutions for our clients including;
- 1-30 year financial statement projections for investors in different business sectors industry
- Rent or build for own use decision models
- Financial Reporting Templates to ease your monthly and year end financial reporting process (Including the notes to the accounts and other relevant schedules)
- Activity Based Budgeting models with clear links to your strategic plan.
- Payroll Models with various levels of analysis
- Fixed Asset Register with depreciation
- Stock/Inventory management model
- Product profitability analysis
- linked electronic audit working papers
- And so many others depending on your business needs
Contact +256772524288 or email@example.com for more information about any of the above products.